- A 30% deposit is due at the time of booking. Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this site.
- Payments can be made by credit card or bank transfer. We will provide you with details upon reservation.
- Charges incurred for international transfer transactions will be borne by the guest from the country of remittance and by Aloita Resort in the Indonesian receiving bank. Exchange rate will be calculated on the day of transaction.
- Extras ( expenses at the resort ) can be paid by cash or credit card (VISA and MasterCard).
- Other charges incurred during guests stay ( ex: mini bar, bar, massage treatments, yoga classes, surf/SUP lessons, surfboard rental, speedboat charter.. ) will be invoiced to guest prior to departure.
- All payments made by credit card (Visa and MasterCard) are subject to a 3.5% surcharge.
- Aloita Resort accepts payments only in Indonesian Rupiah. Payments by traveler’s checks, other currencies or personal checks will not be accepted.
Rates are subject to change in the case of a significant increase in the cost of fuel. Fuel surcharges may apply.
Travel insurance :
Travel Insurance with medical evacuation coverage is mandatory.
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from date of arrival.
- If applicable, a valid visa is required for travel.
Transport related information :
- Aloita Resort will endeavor to fulfill guests’ travel requests at time of booking. However, due to the unreliable nature and limited options for transport to and from Sumatra mainland, Aloita Resort will not be held responsible for delays or cancellations to transport services. Aloita Resort reserves the right to facilitate guests transport to and from the Mentawai Islands via alternative means when the guests initial form of transport is cancelled. If there is a difference in price between the initial transport and the alternative one, guests are responsible for the difference.
- Aloita Resort is not responsible for airline board fees or baggage policies.
- Aloita Resort does not accept any responsibility for late arrival or non-arrival of surfboards/surfboard bags or any other luggage.
Numbers in party / Occupacity limits :
The number of persons occupying a bungalow must not exceed the number stated in the booking confirmation. Aloita Resort reserves the right to ask guests to leave the premises or refuse any booking, which, in its opinion, is unsuitable.
Aloita Resort is not responsible for any health problems arising during your stay.
Aloita Resort will use all due care for the provision of its services and activities provided to guests. Guests participate in activities and use services at Aloita Resort solely at their own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by Aloita Resort for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where staff of Aloita Resort may have negligently breached any duty of care that it or they may owe or have owed in connection with such activities, conduct, supervision, or the provision of services. Aloita Resort will not be liable for direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, damage, loss accident, or expense including consequential loss or economic loss however caused.
If the guest considers that he/she has cause for complaint concerning their stay at Aloita Resort, the matter should be taken up with the Resort Manager who in turn will notify the Resort Management Company. In such cases, the Resort Management Company will consider the validity of the complaint and a refund may be offered. The discussion and approval will be made amongst the various strata of the Resort Management Company and may take several weeks to finalize. No liability shall arise beyond the refund of monies paid. The Resort Management Company will not entertain claims lodged by the guest upon departure or after returning home when it is no longer possible to investigate the complaint effectively and conclusively.
Cancellation policy :
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY: In case of cancellation, deposits and final payments are non-refundable. For cancellations received up to 30 days prior to date of arrival, payments can be credited toward a future trip within one year from date of final payment made. No refund of credit will be provided for cancellations within 30 days of arrival or No Shows. Please read TERMS AND CONDITIONS on our website (www.aloitaresort.com/terms-and-conditions).
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY:
Unprecedented times call for flexible options, therefore we are making your booking as easy as possible.
That’s why we are offering fully flexible re-schedule options that let you book your trip with confidence. Cancellations on all bookings confirmed by 31ST December 2021, are fully flexible for guests to reschedule free of charge within the period of 2 years from their original booking date. Cancellations must be sent by email, minimum 15 days prior to arrival date. All payments are non-refundable.